Many signs of aging show up on the face first and could be making you look years older than your real age. If you’re ready to invest in yourself this year, talk to Dr. Bachelor about the benefits of facelift surgery to erase some of those telltale signs of aging. Getting a facelift can completely transform your appearance and may be just what you need to rejuvenate your look. Whether you are concerned about sagging skin, deep lines and wrinkles, or facial hollows, we can correct many signs of aging with a facelift.
Restore Youthful Facial Contours with Facelift Surgery
One of the biggest benefits of facelift surgery is that it can restore youthful facial contours by tightening up loose skin and repositioning the facial tissues. We just can’t get these types of long-lasting results with facial fillers and skin tightening treatments, so surgery can be the most effective option for older patients and those with thinning skin. Facelift surgery is a procedure that can be combined with a brow lift and other facial procedures to also erase deeper lines and wrinkles along the forehead and around the cheeks.
Dr. Bachelor will use special techniques to lift up and reposition any sagging tissues for a more contoured look.
Here are some other key benefits of facelift surgery:
- Enhances your youthful appearance without excessive scarring
- Customized for each patient to achieve the most natural-looking results
- Can enhance the cheekbones and bone structure of the face
- Improves deep lines and wrinkles that may not respond to injectables or fillers
- Produces permanent results
- Can boost self-esteem and self-image
- Results after a single treatment
- Tightens deeper tissues so there is less tension on the skin
- May involve removing excess skin
- Can create a more defined jawline and smooth out the neck area
Facelift Surgery in Pleasanton Recovery
The recovery process for facelift surgery in Pleasanton can take up to 10 days, but you can expect to have your stitches removed in about a week. In most cases, the bruising will resolve in about two weeks, though you will have residual swelling for up to eight weeks after surgery. We can discuss post-op instructions in more detail during your consultation.
Schedule your Pleasanton facelift surgery consultation with Dr. Bachelor today.