Are you self-conscious about your breast size – not because they’re too small, but actually because of how big they are? If you have very large breasts and have a hard time finding clothes that fit you properly or you experience back and neck pain frequently, consider the benefits of a breast reduction in Pleasanton, CA. Dr. Bachelor has helped many women achieve a more proportionate figure and boost their self-confidence with breast reduction surgery. This procedure can provide relief from many symptoms you experience because of large breasts, and also improve your silhouette.
Should I Get a Breast Reduction?
If you can relate to the following, you may be a good candidate for breast reduction surgery:
- It’s challenging to find clothing that fits properly and you spend extra money to have clothes altered
- Chronic neck pain and back pain are part of daily life
- Anxiety and feeling self-conscious holds you back from participating in social events and activities
- It’s painful to participate in athletic or fitness activities
- The skin under the breast tissue is easily irrupted or inflamed
- You have asymmetrical breasts and the imbalance is very visible under tight-fitting clothing
Breast Reduction Surgery Improves Quality of Life
Many women who undergo any type of breast enhancement procedure report a significant improvement in quality of life. When you feel good about your appearance, you’ll act more confidently and may be much more secure with yourself. For many women with overly large breasts, breast reduction surgery is the ideal procedure for boosting their self-confidence and enjoying a better quality of life.
Some of the benefits of a breast reduction in Pleasanton, CA include:
- Reduces discomfort when wearing bras and tight-fitting tops
- Improves mobility
- Restores ability to exercise at a high intensity and participate in sports
- Relieves skin irritation and chafing
- Restores breast symmetry
- Enhances the upper body
- Creates a more balanced and proportionate figure
- Restores a more youthful shape and improves contours
This type of breast surgery is customized for each patient because we need to take your body type, desired breast size, age, and quality of the skin into account. The procedure can be combined with liposuction to create the ideal contours and is typically performed under general anesthesia.
If you are tired dealing with the symptoms associated with oversized breasts, schedule your breast reduction surgery consultation with Dr. Bachelor today.